Sanssouci: Nestled in magnificent Bucks County, this gem, with its combination of beauty and rich history, is surrounded by nature, wildlife, parks, canals, rivers, and bridges. Across its rolling hills and open fields are stunning gentlemen~s farms, picturesque small towns, and plenty of wineries in the heart of Council Rock District, all within an easy commute to Princeton, NYC, and Philadelphia. Not only beautiful and practical, but as a LEED home, the size, location, and system in the house are all carefully selected for efficient and healthy living. The house also comes with rooftop solar panels, a geothermal system for heating and cooling, radiant floors, a cistern for collecting and reusing water, and a security system with cameras. It is the perfect sized home designed to maximize energy and be environmentally friendly without compromising in space for entertainment, every component of the house has been carefully selected for a high quality of living and the materials. Located only 1 hour to NYC by train.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Water Heater Solar, Other, Priva
4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Intercom System
- Central Air, Geo-Thermal
- Solar, Wood. Radiant, Geothermal, Stove.
- Full Finished
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, wine storage, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Scenic, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping, Corner, Partly Wooded, Sloping, Subdivision Possible.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)